LegacyGT.com

performance guages

2k6legGt

looking for the stock performance gauges i wanna see a pic of them at night...i have saw many aftermarket guages but none that match to stock ones.. Has anyone ordered there leg gt with the gauges already installed?? if you go to build your own on subaru.com you can select it as an option

- D

i have saw many aftermarket guages but none that match to stock ones..

O RLY?

these were $40 each on ebay, match the stock gauge color with same glowing red needle, are blacked-out when off, and the boost gauge reads in PSI. ok, they don't do a startup ceremony, but i can live without it and keep the $695 i saved for better mods. :icon_bigg

i've moved these to the Perrin gauge pod since this photo was taken, BTW.

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/files/Landshark/26975.jpg

^ +1 to O RLY comment. :lol: There are plenty of aftermarket gauges out there, and many price-points, that will match the scheme of the LGT's gauge cluster, and if you're willing to trade a barely noticeable shade or two of "white," you can also easily track down some higher-priced ones that will have memory/logging functions, too.

Also, search around a bit, 2k6legGt, there are long, continuously-running threads that have night-shots of the OEM "Performance Gauges" posted, recently to boot.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived