LegacyGT.com

I wonder if a GT/STi seat swap is possible?

SC GT

I have the same question for different reasons. Hello Im new here, and thinking about buying. I just test drove the 05 Leagcy GT lim. Great car! but I have a deal breaker... the factory seats. With the lumbar support actually causes pain after 15-20 min. No matter what position the Lumbar is in. However I sat in a Wrx Sport seat (I asssume the same as the Sti) and Halll-E-lua! it feel great. I too want to know if I can get a wrx Sport seat to fit into a Legacy GT lim. ..oh and I want it to have the SRS air bag, matching cleather, and 6 way power. ya know not like im pickey :P thanks cheers chad

Wow.. is that a weak attempt at lumbar adjustment. I am correct in assuming that it's just the lever on the inside bolster of the seat? Pretty pathetic. Nice to have but it's not screaming "upscale" to me. :O Oh well, up until 15 minutes ago I didn't know it existed.. can't be too important :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
I have the same question for different reasons.

Hello Im new here, and thinking about buying. I just test drove the 05 Leagcy GT lim. Great car! but I have a deal breaker... the factory seats. With the lumbar support actually causes pain after 15-20 min. No matter what position the Lumbar is in. However I sat in a Wrx Sport seat (I asssume the same as the Sti) and Halll-E-lua! it feel great.

I too want to know if I can get a wrx Sport seat to fit into a Legacy GT lim.

..oh and I want it to have the SRS air bag, matching cleather, and 6 way power. ya know not like im pickey :p

thanks

cheers

chad

Did you ever get your question answered? I am curious of the answer myself.

Archived