LegacyGT.com

Oem spec turbos

for others that are wondering, https://www.bing.com/search?q=Mahle+oem+spec+vf40&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IENTSR

Rallysport has been around for a while, so they should be a good place to buy from.

Most of us use member JmP6889928 as the "go to guy" to rebuild are turbos.

Also my Tuner tuningalliance@gmail.com will rebuild them too.

Not sure if your car is still on the OEM Map but most of us have learned that a Tuned car runs a lot better for a longer time.

You have come to the right place to ask. Read some of the threads, you'll learn a lot.

Not sure where you live, but when I needed a new turbo, I called www.AZPinstalls.com about 9AM, I had the new vf52 the next day. Met the Tuner at the Dyno the next day, that vf52 has over 140,000 miles now.

The vf52, with Cobb AP V3 and a custom tune, you'll be amazed at how great the car runs.

You should remove the OEM catted up pipe and replace it with a "take off" from a STI or buy one of the after market non-catted up pipes like some of us do.

A 3" catted down pipe will mate to your stock exhaust and your car will be no louder then it is now, but will get better mpg and have more AWHP.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here