LegacyGT.com

High Mileage Legacy's

Nice! And I thought I drove a lot, my daily commute is about 50 miles each way. I did save some miles while my Legacy sat at the dealer for 2 months waiting on a new head unit over the summer. Gave me a chance to have a nice extended test drive in a brand new Ascent for a couple thousand miles.
Same here, I was commuting 100+ miles daily for work. But with the Covid19 lockdown, I've saved close to 15,000 miles since March of this year that would otherwise be on my car right now. I haven't test drived the Ascent but I do love the Outback.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that that 6th gen car is a 2017 vs a 2015 or 2016 AND it's listed for $7644. Any vehicle with that kind of mileage I'd stay far away from buying.
It depends. My car is worth a little more than that and I bought it brand new in 2016. I took it to an independent mechanic recently to get a estimate for parts and the guy told me my car was in great condition. I take care of my car. I also drive the heck out of my car, mostly highway. This driving around town stuff got me acting like Paul Walker in Furious 7 when he's in the minivan with his son but can't drive the way he really wants to.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...