LegacyGT.com

STi replica rear lip spoiler?

SuperhawkLGT

So who if anyone is making this, and if no one how come? You could sell a ton of these if you made a replica w/o the hassle of a third brake light. Even better would be one with no holes to drill, easy install. I want the STi bad but not for $600+ thats nuts. I know about the other lip spoilers, don't want one thanks, CHRIS.....

009-004.JPG.8420f0c9964d16af9e0e90f99667d248.JPG

So who if anyone is making this, and if no one how come? You could sell a ton of these if you made a replica w/o the hassle of a third brake light. Even better would be one with no holes to drill, easy install. I want the STi bad but not for $600+ thats nuts. I know about the other lip spoilers, don't want one thanks, CHRIS.....

Why you complain about the STi prices? You can't say STi parts are expensive, your not just buying the product but the brand as well. Just like buying a Rolex watch. There's enough replica STi parts already. :icon_roll

I think it sucks especially for those who buy the real thing and the replica comes out.

Why you complain about the STi prices? You can't say STi parts are expensive, your not just buying the product but the brand as well. Just like buying a Rolex watch. There's enough replica STi parts already. :icon_roll

I think it sucks especially for those who buy the real thing and the replica comes out.

If the replica says "STi" on it, then I agree with JAU. Otherwise, too bad for Subaru if someone's willing to make it and sell it for less.

If the replica says "STi" on it, then I agree with JAU. Otherwise, too bad for Subaru if someone's willing to make it and sell it for less.

I guess your right. :icon_wink

But still not a fan of replicas. We paid so much for the car, I'd rather have genuine, top notch quality parts on it. Anything other than that, I prefer bone stock. But that's just me.

to clarify, he wants the rear deck spoiler, but cheaper than the STi unit. Rommel - any plans to copy the STi design vs. the std. JDM design?

Thank you, someone finally grasped my point, reading comprehension is a lost art. :icon_twis So I guess no one makes one yet? Mr. WRX LGT your going to make an attempt at it? Cool.

Archived