LegacyGT.com

Coolant crossover electrical plug...

Not sure this is the right forum for this question, but it’s got a turbo, so why not...

When trying to figure out why the engine was running funny (unrelated issue), fixed it, I had to push around the wiring harness a bit, and the wires that go into the coolant crossover pipe sensor (temp sensor I think?), that’s right behind/under the alternator came right out!! [emoji33]

I tried unsuccessfully to snag the tiny bit of copper w/ solder, just made a burning plastic/rubber mess...

SO! Without replacing the wiring harness for a stupid plastic connector, anyone have any ideas? Or know where I could get the connector with pigtails to tie back in? I’m going to call around the local junkyards to see if they have a harness I could chop one off of.. does anyone know if it’s the same part on all 4th gen Subaru’s? That might make it easier to find...

BTW... this rebuilt engine is up to 213k now [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Max!

I didn’t realize NAPA had that, I was able to fine one online at iWire, I’ll definitely check out NAPA next time I screw up a connector [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JmP's sticky in the top of the 4th Gen forum may have a link also.

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/idea-web-links-saved-various-parts-219238.html

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here