LegacyGT.com

What about non GT models

konrad

I am thinking about non GT. I live in DC area and best I could find for 2.5i LTD was 23,000. Is that a good price I've seen ppl here paying that much for GTLTD.

I got my 2.5i ltd for 23,000 even, and got the 5 yr 100,000 mile warranty for $1,200. All in all I am happy. If I wan't so upside down on my trade in, I would have gotten the GT ltd. As far as the non-gt..eh...I prefer leather seating and the power drivers seat not to mention the moonroof. If you can find a GT ltd for $23,000, you would be crazy not to jump all over that.

I assume you want an automatic transmission (AT), because the Limited package doesn't seem to be available with a manual on the 2.5i. You can get the "Special Edition" package for much less money, which includes moonroof and power driver's seat, but no leather.

Based on what we paid for our '06 OB relative to the MSRP, I would say that $23K is a pretty decent price for the 2.5i Limited w/AT.

I don't know of anyone getting a LGT Ltd. for $23K, but it's possible. Quite a few people have gotten LGT non-limiteds for about that. That's generally with a manual tranny, so figure ~$1,000 more for the AT.

Archived