LegacyGT.com

Transmission wiring harness

Does anyone have a wiring diagram or pinout info for these plugs? I'm trying to figure out which wires in these connectors are for reverse lights and NSS. Car is an 05 with an automatic transmission that I swapped out for a NA manual transmission. Main concern is getting the grey 2 pin reverse light connector from the trans wired so I can bring the car to get inspected.6d3d6dd14afdd6bd1d32750bd0fac8a4.jpg86a2871227a2fcd4a1c4064256df4121.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
The same as you, I changed my automatic transmission on a NA manual transmission. The pinout for these plugs gave me a real headache for a while. I was trying to understand their meaning and how they work, but I failed. Once, I was surfing the internet, and I found a good electrician company based in Lane Cove. On gordonpowers.com.au, I found more information about their team and work, and I decided to ask for their help. They were very receptive and responded to me immediately. The next day we met, and they finally fixed my issue and gave me what I needed for this. Edited by hannarase