LegacyGT.com

Does installation of KTA124 increase NVH signifcantly?

I'm in the process of replacing all the tired and worn suspension bits on my 2008 Legacy 2.5i. For those of you who installed Whiteline's KTA124 in the rear, did it increase NVH much? My car is a daily driver and I don't want to add too much NVH to the setup.

Thanks,

David

Thanks, that's great to hear. I don't have access to a shop press and Whiteline's kit look like nice "swap and play" solution. Since my car is a daily driver, I really only have at most one day to finish the job so I'm leaning towards this kit instead of improvising something to press out/press in bushings on the existing arms.

You’re driving an 11 year old Subaru and you’re worried about Nvh Induced from a few bushings in the rear suspension?

You won’t notice the bushing noise over your interior rattles.

Edited by Code
"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Ha ha. The car is not too bad actually, just the usual dash rattles that Subies of this vintage had. I'm more concerned with V and H as opposed to noise as these cars never had much sound insulation to start with. I find noise levels acceptable on the highway, just don't want the ride to be too jarring when you hit an imperfection on the road.