LegacyGT.com

Chose your own IAM!!! 1.000-->0.00-->0.125-->1.000

Took a 400 mile road trip to PA to go biking, was driving home yesterday in my 05 LGT 5EAT on route 80E, MY IAM dropped to 0.000! I never have seen it do that before... and when I went into boost ( 3psi tops) it felt like I had no power and the motor was studdering so badly. I got into the right lane and stayed out of boost, trying to think of what my next move was ( pull over and see wtf is going on ) but it went to 0.125, then 0.75, then 1.000 after about 10 minutes.

After she went back to 1.000, the power was smooth as butter.

What in the F*ck

The only thing I can think of is bad gas? This car has sipped nothing but 93 octane.

Unfortunately right now I do not have an L.V to share

I had that happen to me as well, was on the highway and suddenly dropped to 0.000 out of nowhere. Milked it to the nearest gas station and topped off on some fresh shell of the highest octane available to me, I think 92 at the time, and then a few drives in boost and the dam started to hop back up incrementally. Each time I hit boost with the fresh gas in it it would hop back up until I was at 1.000 again with no issues

There are definitely some more knowledgeable people in this thread than I but if your building good boost levels and your feedback knock and fine knock learn arent going crazy then I probably wouldnt worry too much about it. I myself am battling a slight feedback knock issue