LegacyGT.com

Any 3.6r owners interested in silicone radiator hoses

The Benefit for the Silicone hoses is Samcosport has Lifetime Warranty and Different color choices to add some looks to the engine bay..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ok that’s what I figured. I had a full Samco hose kit on my turbo Jetta which helped reduce expansion and contraction under heavy boost/vac. Samco hoses are great but I don’t like worm clamps. I would suggest upgrading to t-clamp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Chock me down for interest in these for a 5th gen 3.6R. I'm 99% sure they should fit the same. I'd also be more than happy to test fit on a 5th gen if Samco is willing to go that far.
I'm pretty sure they will fit your Gen 5.. Post up a pic of your engine bay or send me a PM and I'll compare them..

I just them installed this past Friday and fitment is spot on..

7b8e1953dd205508a137484f6a17abac.jpgdc87df3f8e42f81988f5f4b5a07a452b.jpg

Here's my 5th gen bay for comparison. Would definitely be able to make use of the radiator hoses and the overflow tank, and we use the same Takeda for 5th gen, so those as well. Not sure about the two little hoses behind the intake manifold though.

KEQ9mom.jpg

Heater hoses.
Yes he is correct.. I did the Heater hoses as well.. But Definitely looks like the Hoses will fit All 3.6r Subaru's.. That's good to know. I'll email my contact at Samco and let them know to broaden the years for availability.

• 2 months later...