LegacyGT.com

Legacy Meet

Rommel

Don't mind me I'm just watching... I have nothing to say...nothing like a suggestion or anything.....http://forums.maxima.org/images/smilies/ghostsmiley.gif

Well since there seems to be an interest. I will check my date book and see what I have going on. It looks like I might be free the 30th. of this month. How is that for a start. I think Sat is better for most people but if there is enough interest in Sun that can happen...

Let me know what peanut gallery decides on. So we can decide on a drive and lunch spot.

SoCalSleeper.

If you will excuse me I have to go put water in BuckNasties Mamas bowl.

-SilkyJohnson-

Well?

You still up for your old deal?

Set up a date...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just checkin' in.

I'm now tied up every Sunday afternoon and Saturday morning until 2007, so sorry, we would only be available for meets at our place on Saturday afternoons.

I might be persuaded to do a fun run on a Sunday morning, if anyone else is interested.

Do these times work for anybody? Should we set up a meet or fun run?

yes im free too..

hey bryan you dont happen to be good with a drill do yah?!@

(for drilling holes in a trunk)

I got the drill if you got the balls to do it:icon_bigg .

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Make sure you guys use a center punch on all the holes, otherwise your drill bit will probably wander and you could screw up your trunk major.

-Mike

It's done. I taped down the template and used a very small bit to make a pilot hole.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

So is anyone up for a meet???If so I have looked at my calender and there is a nice gap on the frist weekend of Nov. It would have to be Saturday the 4th, ( the 5th is mom\\\\\\\'s b-day) So if there is any interest please leave your name. I suggest a run up to palomar Mnt. and back fallowedby lunch and the unoffical LGT spot. IN \\\\\\\'n Out. All taking place in beautyful Murrieta Ca. After that a meet would be just fine at my house, I useually have plenty of parking space there; so any interest.???!!!! 1. SoCalSleeper

Archived