LegacyGT.com

An interesting wheel alternative.

chucktoo

I have been looking for bigger wheel in 5x100.

Here is a response I got from WORK.

Thank you for your inquiry and interest in WORK Super Wheels.

Yes, we can special order the Emotion CR-Kai 18 X 9.5 +30 5-100 PCD.

WORK Emotion CR-Kai 18 X 9.5 = MSRP: $380.00 each.

We don't sell directly to the public, please check with any one of our authorized dealers or your local America's or Discount Tire center

for competitive price quote and ordering.

Please click at the link for our list of dealers http://www.worksuperwheels.com/dealers.html

In an Outback - staying under the fenders is not a problem.

I need to look again at the clearances I have on the inside on my 8.5" wide wheels with +35mm offset.

I may need more like a +20mm rather and +30mm for 9.5" wide wheels.

I really think these are a good deal for a big wheel.

This would allow 275x40 18s which are 783 rev/mile which is a good match for an Outback. That is a lot of tire - over 3" wider than stock.

9.5" at +30mm offset??! dare I say it will work on your car???? I hope you're putting only 255/35/18. Lemme know how that turns out..

btw chucktoo, I managed to pick up a set of SSR Competitions in the same 5x100 18"x8.5" +48mm offset for my sedan and they work fine for me.. the tires that are on there are P Zero Corsa 235/40/18.

Keefe

XX is measuring the clearance on my 8.5s with +35 mm offset. From there we can set the offset on the Works.

VS-XX does come in 19" with realy wide wheels if they will do them in 5x100.

I plan to run 275x40s unless I can get 19" wheels then it would be 275x35s.

This should be enogh tire - any more than this and I worry about breaking drivetrain parts.

I never saw the SSRs on my car bu the shop told me they rubbed and pulled them off immediately. So far XX has been great the techs actually build and race their own cars on road courses.

Archived