LegacyGT.com

Datalog overview

Has anyone created a good how to on data logging? Not just a few specific items though. Like reading every value and understanding what the numbers mean and when they are out of range or not. There are many posts on specific items to look for but how about an all in one guide?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are too many parameters and variables to have a list of acceptable values IMO.

Once you understand what each logging parameter is used for, you can research what a values should be present in a healthy engine.

You could also post up a datalog in the tuning subforum and request knowledgeable members review and give their opinions.

Those learning values are higher then you would want (~5%). Being that they are positive, ECU is adding fuel, which means you could have a vacuum leak, clogged injector, clogged fuel filter, bad spark plugs, or bad o2 sensor, or bad MAF.

I think in another thread you talked about removing the inlet, did you see any damage/holes in it?

05 LGT 16G 14psi 290whp/30mpg (SOLD)

12 OBP Stock 130whp/27mpg@87 Oct

00 G20t GT28r 10psi 250whp/36mpg

22 Ascent STOCK

Those learning values are higher then you would want (~5%). Being that they are positive, ECU is adding fuel, which means you could have a vacuum leak, clogged injector, clogged fuel filter, bad spark plugs, or bad o2 sensor, or bad MAF.

I think in another thread you talked about removing the inlet, did you see any damage/holes in it?

No there were no holes but when the guy replaced the turbo he never put the hose clamp back on. I have a new silicon inlet now and I hose clamped it. I went under it with a camera and checked to make sure it was all strapped down tightly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk