red beast

likey likey?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. likey likey?

• yes
    • no

• 2 weeks later...
hey red beast, I think your car will look great with the kit

I respectfully disagree, I think the Legacy looks slammin. Anyway, the only thing that looks better on an outback is some smokin hot crunchy granola vixen draped over the hood motioning for me to come over and take a ride with her. Outbacks to me are too hippyish, not that there is anything wrong with that, just appeals ina different way, I find it funny they are compared alot here. THey drive so differently. Just my two cents. I would love an Outback as second car maybe.

I knew it.

The corazon bumper proves it. The Corazon fender flares are just the OB flairs without the side cladding between the wheels.

The profile of the flares have to be the same for the bumper to fit both.

Now, if Corazon would just finish the bottoms of the flairs with some sort of front lip spoiler... I don't quite like how they just wrap under... they should make some sort of gracious 90-degree integration with the bottom of bumpers and the side sills...

Something more integrated than the Corazon legacy flares, but without covering the bottoms of the doors, like the OE outback cladding... Flare extensions nicely fitted to the K2gear (M5 look) front bumper would look the absolute best.

Archived