LegacyGT.com

Avengers: Endgame

MaasaiWarrior

Saw Endgame, my favorite part was the events that unfolded in the film. However I disliked other events in the film.

One of the most intriguing parts of Endgame were the characters. The characters added a number of elements to the film that otherwise wouldn’t have been in there.

The Russo brothers did an excellent job of using cameras to depict the actions of both actors and actresses.

Additionally one of the most compelling scenes was performed by the actors and actresses on screen in English. What a remarkable decision in 2019!

Hope I didn’t give too much away.

Brought to you by Pfizer

Saw Endgame, my favorite part was the events that unfolded in the film. However I disliked other events in the film.

One of the most intriguing parts of Endgame were the characters. The characters added a number of elements to the film that otherwise wouldn’t have been in there.

The Russo brothers did an excellent job of using cameras to depict the actions of both actors and actresses.

Additionally one of the most compelling scenes was performed by the actors and actresses on screen in English. What a remarkable decision in 2019!

Hope I didn’t give too much away.

did the game end?

Apparently this movie finally knocked Titanic out of the #2 all time fastest grossing movie slot, about damn time something did.:lol:

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Avenger's Endgame is on its way to beating the reigning champ Avatar.

Which is good, because Avatar was a steaming hot pile of garbage.

I thought Avatar was better when it was called Dances with Wolves.