LegacyGT.com

07 2.5i Legacy Wagon - Compatible JDM Suspension Parts?

Hey guys,

So my 07 Legacy 2.5i wagon needs the following replaced. I wanted to know if these fit the NA USDM wagon.

1) JDM Subaru Impreza WRX STi Aluminum Lower Control Arms Legacy Forester 1993-2007 - comes with ball joints. These are for the front

2) JDM Subaru Legacy Rear Trailing Arms Control Lateral Links Transverse 2005-2009

The prices are reasonable for these, and the mileage on my Legacy is 220,000 KMs.

Basically I need to have my front lower control arm bushings changed out, my front and rear sway bar end links, and rear trailing arm bushings. In addition, the front left axle/CV shaft.

Hey guys,

Basically I need to have my front lower control arm bushings changed out, my front and rear sway bar end links, and rear trailing arm bushings. In addition, the front left axle/CV shaft.

oem bushings have no difference from usdm to jdm/edm in legacy wagons. some of the s402 bushings are different, but they are expensive to import or are impossible to find. i use all AVO bushings in my wagon. i have a aggressive setup. if your just DD with some spirit, OEM is fine.

aftermarket bushings. poly. less expensive and stronger then oem

aftermarket sway bar links. better options for adjustability

oem left axle.

Archived