LegacyGT.com

OH: '05 OBP Limited GT 5MT Sedan

VIN: 4S3BL676856219533 (SALVAGE TITLE, rear-end damage with repair quote stopped counting once they went north of $5k)

Hopefully this is not against the rules, but I'm only selling one thing and I didn't see a more specific forum for it.

The car has 181k miles, but the engine was a #YNANSB at 145k. https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/scruits-engine-build-thread-241667.html?t=241667&highlight=engine

There's only 36k on the engine, which was a new Subaru ej255 short block from Heuberger, heads were machines and a new BNR16g turbo. e-tuned by Cryotune, running around 17psi. Full cost of the new engine was around $6k in parts alone. Catless UP from invidia. Catted DP from CNT. Aluminum radiator. Factory wheels, summer tires are ~2yo. It was towed half a mile with the rear wheels on the ground. I drove it home from the bodyshop and the transmission was fine, but safest to assume the 5mt is for parts only. The front passenger door has rust on the bottom edge, but I have a spare door with no rust that will go with it

All I'm selling is the engine. First $3k gets the engine... And you get the rest of the car with it. You can pull the engine out at your own place in your own time and junk the rest of the car, or part it out yourself. I'm doing this because I really don't want to pull this engine out or ship it. Plus, you get to hear the engine run in the car and know it is good.

NOTE: The brand new propshaft I just installed a couple months ago, and the rear wing, are listed for sale separately. First come first served, though. If the propshaft sells first I'll put the old propshaft back on. It'll still drive, but it'll make a whine noise while driving. If you buy the engine before the propshaft sell then you get the brand new propshaft for free with the rest of the car.

Car runs and drives normally. As it has a salvage title, it cannot legally be driven on the road. Local pickup only, bring a trailer or send a tow truck. Although TBH once it's yours I don't care how you get it home. Car is ready to go right now. Lien-free salvage title in hand.

Attached pics are a pre-accident pic, and a pic of the accident damage. There is no damage forward of the C-pillars.

SOLD:

36k mile EJ255 Engine with BNR 16G turbo - $3000 Sold to Awfulwaffle.

scrappy_pre_accident.thumb.jpg.4633c21990868ec909b6c7a1d2c0e196.jpg

scrappy_post_accident.thumb.jpg.84b644b654f91eb90b841adebaf73a90.jpg

Archived