LegacyGT.com

Badging

Mruby87

Disclaimer **Please, no hate throwing with this post. This is something I thought was kind of unique and am curious about it. Thanks for being respectful!**

I was watching on YouTube recently on the Mighty Car Mods channel where they did the "Gramps" and "Super Gramps" Legacy wagon build. On their vehicle I noticed that they had a different emblem on the front and back where our cars would normally have the subaru star emblem. Theirs looked like it said "L7" on it. Upon some further research, that is indeed what it says.I do understand that AU gets different model vehicles with different badges than we have here before anyone says "Oh, thats JDM/AU only." Now, (reference above disclaimer), I would like to know where one could purchase this badge? I just think it looks pretty neat and unique is all, not trying to turn my Legacy into a Liberty! I did a quick look on eBay, Amazon, and Google Shopping to no avail. If anyone has any insight on this I would really like to hear it!

Thanks!

Disclaimer **Please, no hate throwing with this post. This is something I thought was kind of unique and am curious about it. Thanks for being respectful!**

I was watching on YouTube recently on the Mighty Car Mods channel where they did the "Gramps" and "Super Gramps" Legacy wagon build. On their vehicle I noticed that they had a different emblem on the front and back where our cars would normally have the subaru star emblem. Theirs looked like it said "L7" on it. Upon some further research, that is indeed what it says.I do understand that AU gets different model vehicles with different badges than we have here before anyone says "Oh, thats JDM/AU only." Now, (reference above disclaimer), I would like to know where one could purchase this badge? I just think it looks pretty neat and unique is all, not trying to turn my Legacy into a Liberty! I did a quick look on eBay, Amazon, and Google Shopping to no avail. If anyone has any insight on this I would really like to hear it!

Thanks!

Idk what year you have but they have all the different gens if you look on the site

https://www.jdmfv.com/l7-precut-emblem-overlays-front-rear-08-09-lgt/

Can someone confirm if the trunk badge is the same on the 05 as the 09? They don't have the L7 vinyl sticker for the 05-07 category.

I was wondering the same thing. Kinda like those L7 badges. I’ve purchased a few things from that place. I got a set of “domed” wheel center caps from them. Really nice with a domed thick clearcoat over them

Archived