LegacyGT.com

Stock HK Navigation radio

someone probably has, but you don't want it the thing is garbage. there are a few stock looking aftermarket ones that are a little bit closer to something that would have been made in this century.... that said i do the think the quality of the audio is pretty nice and if you're a real audiophile you can have a ball with the EQ that is WAY too adjustable

someone probably has, but you don't want it the thing is garbage. there are a few stock looking aftermarket ones that are a little bit closer to something that would have been made in this century.... that said i do the think the quality of the audio is pretty nice and if you're a real audiophile you can have a ball with the EQ that is WAY too adjustable

I actually have an idea I want to use with the stock frame. The navigation is garbage and I’m not a fan of the GUI. Just have some ideas I want to play with. Shoot the unit could be broke and I would be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually have an idea I want to use with the stock frame. The navigation is garbage and I’m not a fan of the GUI. Just have some ideas I want to play with. Shoot the unit could be broke and I would be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should be smarter and ask on the facebook post but im lazy and this is a better repository. Since in order to swap to a double din nav, you need the non-nav bezel (my problem currently), and our nav and bezel is best served as a paper weight, what are you thinking of doing?

Archived