LegacyGT.com

Sirius Satellite Radio!!!!

I had a Sirius Satellite Radio installed today at circuit city and it fit perfectly in that little cubby over the radio. I had them wire it right to my car radio and it sounds great. The

Starmate Replay ST2 is the unit I bought and you would think that cubby was made for it. You guys should check it out.

Check mine out here http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20523

I think this is about as close to stock looking as you can get. Mine also runs on wired FM mod. I'd be interested to see what yours came out like. Get some pics up

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Check mine out here http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20523

I think this is about as close to stock looking as you can get. Mine also runs on wired FM mod. I'd be interested to see what yours came out like. Get some pics up

not bad... but i've seen one in the cubby that looked perfectly stock...it was pretty cool looking

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I was interested in this model as well, but I found that the website documented dimensions where a little too big for the cubby (due to connections on left). Did they have to cut or otherwise modify the cubby to get the unit to fit?

Since it has the ability to store 44 minutes of programming, has the memory been increased to prevent (or lessen) dropouts while under bridges, trees, etc.

As for "wired", I am assuming they used a wired FM modulator using the metra antenna adapter.

As a side note, does anyone know what the exact dimensions are of the cubby?

:needpics:

-S

Mines is better. LOL. j/k. that looks goood. Maroon 5 is kinda fruity though
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Very nice install, and nice choice of receiver! This xmas I am upgrading my Sirius Brix Streamer to a Starmate or Xact replay unit. The question is, where to install it since my cubby is filled by my portable GPS.

My current thinking is velcroing the Replay to the console between the bottom of the shifter and the top of the seat heater switches. Any chance you could temporarily take your Replay out of the cubby and place it in this spot, and post a picture of that? I know it will fit, I just don't know how it will look or if it would interfere with the shifter or switches. Thanks!

-Nick

Archived