LegacyGT.com

Performance parts for legacy?

I'm new to the forum and I've been researching for almost a year now on how to make this car faster right now I'm testing waters to see if I can add a turbo because if the wrx, and forester xt can do it why cant a legacy? There are numerous other car companies i.e Honda, Nissan, and even mitsubishi had turbocharged cvt vehicles so it should not be that difficult to try and find a way to get gains.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm new to the forum and I've been researching for almost a year now on how to make this car faster right now I'm testing waters to see if I can add a turbo because if the wrx, and forester xt can do it why cant a legacy? There are numerous other car companies i.e Honda, Nissan, and even mitsubishi had turbocharged cvt vehicles so it should not be that difficult to try and find a way to get gains.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Save your energy, it not going to happen. Just enjoy the love.

Fill out your Profile so we have some Idea which vehicle you own and year. If it's an H-6 then with some good $$$ you can add Headers, Supercharger, etc.

With a few hundreds you could add mufflers and tuning which will give you a little boost and make your drive more entertaining.

Laughing at oneself and with others is good for the Soul![emoji2]

Laughing at Oneself and with Other is good for the Soul😆

Archived