LegacyGT.com

Starting issue 09 Legacy 2.5i Special edition

Looking to run diagnostics on my 09 Subaru Legacy. I have been having issues with it during the cold months and it's starting again. I have changed the crank position sensor to the fuel pump and other things in between and still have issues. Brand new interstate battery checked along with my alternator apparently working perfectly.

Any suggestions??

Thanks68dddafcbcd2a5625b7e724a36f875ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cranks strong, all lights working fine inside, after about 3 or 4 trys they start to dim and the battery begins to die. Just changed the plugs and wires today so we shall see tomorrow morning. Plugs didnt even look bad when I removed them :( I am thinking I will need to have a diagnostics run at this point

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Are the battery connections clean and tight? On my car there was some kind of black plastic spacer from the factory that limited how tight I could get the negative terminal, and when I switched to an aftermarket battery it would not tighten down enough with that thing installed. Probably not the culprit, but just something I thought I'd throw out there, never know.

groundclamp.jpg.621db8ac23f05b411c6529d3d5c0e02c.jpg

Archived