LegacyGT.com

CR Top Rated Mid-size Sedan 2019

it's about time... even overall the 5th gen was better than the accord

Yeah, I dumped my 2017 Accord V6 for the 2018 3.6R and glad I did it...

I was so disappointed with the Honda, I ordered the Legacy without ever driving the 3.6R... All I had to go on was the Wife's 2017 Outback 2.5...

Good news. Are any other reviewers reaching the same conclusion? The Accord and Camry were certainly more popular with the reviewers back in the Spring when their new models were just coming out. We looked at all three as well as the Mazda 6. The Legacy got our vote primarily because of the AWD which is more important in Canada than to many American buyers. I also don't really care for the over the top styling on the Camry and Accord.

with Subaru up to 2015, you brought the car knowing the interior had a Spartan rugged feel to it. They hold up well over time.

I liked Honda before I got my 2002 CL-S... don't get me wrong that car was a blast, fast, good gas mileage, comfortable....but you could tell by then Acura was not the same. the Interior did not hold up well over 150K miles and the thing ate automatic transmissions for breakfast lunch and dinner...

Older 2.5L have their faults with HG but Subaru stepped up, fixed the gasket issues and no more leaking. Subaru has even addressed the concerns with CVT by extending the warranty on them so I am not worried about this..

The only real issue I have with them is their service department, the techs are not so knowledgeable and it really irks me when I have to fix my own car that is under warranty as I keep getting the "they all do that"

Archived