LegacyGT.com

Just installed accessport, hiccup at 4200 rpm

I took a look at your log, and it's huge...

I'm still learning how to analyse log data but it appears to me that despite throttle input, your calculated load seems to peak out at 1.65 and boost pressure does not build over 9.3lbs.

Your DAM looks great, though I also see fbkc at 69.xx seconds at low load which is pretty normal as far as I know.

Boost on a stock tune should reach 11.5 or 13.5psi depending on who you ask (Cobb Stg 1 should hit 15.5psi @ peak) and peaked out calculated load on a healthy motor should get you to somewhere around 2.5x- 2.6x in my experience.

Boost leak test maybe?

thanks a lot the guy who works on my car is a suby tech, ill get in touch with him, im just curious cause before i added to ap, the car was a lot smoother . i just had new spark plugs and a oil change the day before i went to the ap, maybe that has somthing to do with it

check over the connections at the tmic to throttle body, that's the first place that will blow off or leak, but that normally is pretty noticeable.

To do a boost leak, I use a pint size paint can to plug the hose off the air filter box, pull the small hose off the blow off valve, give that hose a short blast of air from a compressor, put your thumb over the hose, listen for leaks.

The front corner of the stock tmic over the turbo is another spot that leaks.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 2 weeks later...

Archived