LegacyGT.com

Will this fit?

Sorry im a noob. I recemtly bought a 97 legacy l wagon and am fixing it uo a little and was wondering if this

https://www.1aauto.com/subaru-steering-and-suspension-kit/i/1asfk02938?f=1045106&y=1998&gclid=CjwKCAjw4uXaBRAcEiwAuAUz8FPKQD0JYQL7X4LTbSQ2tstBTbJ0uEmLld1UzgnU16ZmRuuOWdr7ORoCRbUQAvD_BwE

Woukd fit. It doesnt say it fits but i cant see a differemce and i cant find one that has all of the same stuff for a 97 legacy. Im sure several people here woukd know if the suspension is the same or the same enough that i can use this or if i have to buy multiple kits and have dupl8cate parts

+1 on fitment

but as stated look into some front control arm rear bushings.

if you are looking for full front rebuild give you swaybar bushings, and steering rack bushings a glance for cracking/rotting and get it all done in one shot, if thats what you were going for.

+2 this kit will fit. I'm looking into this kit currently to refresh my front suspension when I perform my engine swap.

+1 on what RustyRuu said about front sway bar bushings and steering rack bushings. Don't cheap out those two however. Whiteline KSR202 for the steering rack and Whiteline W0405-20G for the sway bar bushing

Thanks guys. I wasnt sure. I read i think on wikipedia something about a vhange in thesuspension for the submodel 9r something in 98 wasnt sure what the change was or 8f it was a big eno7gh d8fference that it woukdnt f8t but sounds good. And i found some 03 wagon suspension from a wrx. Im thinking that will fit too. And hopefully it wont sag because 8ts wagon to wagon. And the 03 wagon has a stiffer rear that the sedan

Archived