LegacyGT.com

DW 850cc Injector Latency

need bb

Anyone care to share their DW 850cc injector latency numbers? I thought my latency's numbers are spot on, but the AFR goes slightly lean upon throttle tip in. At this point some confirmation that I am close would help me sleep :lol:

Capture.JPG.a216d371f35515cae0d528e6cc5b4b3c.JPG

I have tried and while my initial throttle tip in has stable AFRs, my AFRs go lean for about 1 seconds before recovering. I have tried to extend the amount of time tip in enrichment runs, but I am already activating it 3x the stock values and still have issues. Given this I feel my latency's might be too low.

Figure out your flow and latency numbers using steady state conditions. Did you set your low pulsewidth compensation tables? If not that might screw with getting the correct latency value.

So are you seeing a rich then lean blip? Measured via the factor AFR sensor or your wideband? In both closed and open loop? How close is your target boost table to reality?

Also we have Tau-x tables that do fueling compensation based load changes, and it fires off a few seconds after tip-in. Most people see that as going rich though.

Thanks for the response. I didn't touch the low pulsewidth compensation tables as I am using the DW sidefeeds which are based on the OEM Denso's.

I am seeing the issue in closed loop when in vacuum cruising around town. I have measured it via AFR sensor and my wideband.

I took some logs showing me increase the throttle angle and the AFRs going lean for at least .5 seconds afterwards. Sadly my wideband wasn't working today so that is one more thing to troubleshoot.

romraiderlog_20180715_225344.csv

• 2 weeks later...

Archived