LegacyGT.com

Corazon parts trying to come to US!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
those quad exhausts are slick. IMHO, much better than big cans..

I kinda like the dual tip design that mine came with (the idea), but I'd much rather have the Tanabe G Medallion (x2) on the back.

http://www.toyotaparts4u.com/Gary_Lara_1.jpg

Sorry if it's too big.

Other than that....

Stubby bumpers....oooooooo I love stubby bumpers! Bring em on!

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

I'm new to this board, but all I can say is Please get them here. Those body kits are sooo hot. They make the front end look so much fuller and stockier. And the Audi comment, they do look similar to Audi's, but they also look like the Acura and a few other manufactures.

S

OK well we got posters (all spoken for) and a ton of catalogs dropped off after hours. Def cool stuff. Ill try emailing them today to see what further info we can get.

Hey Scans! does tomorrow happen to work for you? Shoot me a PM with a number I can reach you at if it does. Im off all day (may be heading to the auto show though)

i agree about the audi-ishness but hey it's better than stock USDM. does this kit affect anything for passing inspection though (bumper heights, etc?). i hope your dealership's management was as interested as we all are.

I admit, the JDM Front Bumper is nicer than the USDM one, but cripes people, I still like the USDM better than making my Legacy look like an Audi just for the sake of not having the USDM bumper.

Fugly lookin if you ask me anyways.. Audis are so mundanely styled.. yeah I want my leggy to look just like that!

Ill be honest I think this will be a hard sell for any dealership. Mgmt. is concerned with soooo many thingsalready, to throw a new line of parts into the mix, may be a low priority. If any dealership can be convinced though its us (planet subaru) 4 of us own GT's, and are all fanatical about them.

I would still like to hear any input from a vendor about what it would tak to start carrying these parts. I understand they way to get the savings on frieght charges is to buy in bulk, so the initial investment is probably what most retailers would be hesitant about. BUT who do you think would have a better chance of selling more product..... an aftermarket vendor who specializes in parts POSSIBLY even specializes in only subaru parts etc..... OR..... a dealership, where customers ALREADY have the concenption that they wont get any parts from a dealership becuase they could get the same ones cheaper through online or an aftermarket parts vendor!

Its just seems to me these parts would get better exposure AND be aimed at the right target market if they were available through an outside vendor.

Thoughts?

+1 for more people wanting to get it from a non-subaru dealer, I sure heck wouldn't want to get it from them if they were gonna charge me 2x the price and not cover it under warranty (since more aftermarket items are not covered, even SPT exhausts installed by the dealer!!)...haha....I'll spend my $$$ at the "turner shops" thank you :)
In Taiwan now...:spin:

When I saw this a couple days ago, I thought that the bumper looked familiar. Then driving home today, BOOOM, it hit me...it looked like the Mazda 3 going the opposite direction.

Image courtesy of mazda3forums.com

http://mazda3forums.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10607/DSC01407_50.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

After seeing those pictures of the Corazon kits on those cars, I am seriously considering making sweet sweet love to my Laptop. I love EM!!!!

I am sure all you married gentlemen can understand my desires.

Tonight I will go to bed and click my heels three times and hope tomorrow when I open up the garage my car will look like one of those.

+1 for more people wanting to get it from a non-subaru dealer, I sure heck wouldn't want to get it from them if they were gonna charge me 2x the price and not cover it under warranty (since more aftermarket items are not covered, even SPT exhausts installed by the dealer!!)...haha....I'll spend my $$$ at the "turner shops" thank you :)

SPT exhausts are supposed to be covered under factory warranty....especially if installed by the dealership. We have installed several in STI's and even replaced one under warranty for something...warranty covered it.

WOOOWHOOOOOO i was hoping peter would try this. best of luck to you my man! Last I talked to them was for them to inform me the chrome interior peices would not fir the LHD US cars. I can get you a direct email to my contact at the company would that help Peter?

When I saw this a couple days ago, I thought that the bumper looked familiar. Then driving home today, BOOOM, it hit me...it looked like the Mazda 3 going the opposite direction.

Image courtesy of mazda3forums.com

Good call.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/3kit.jpg

Since the center console is turned slightly toward the driver, the trims are shorter on the driver's side vs. the passenger's side, and contoured differently to compensate.

That is why LHD and RHD are have different peices... sucks, tho. I wanted the K2gear silver carbon fiber trims... same problem.

Archived