LegacyGT.com

Clutch recommendation for 305 whp 308TQ?

Looking for a link to a recommended clutch and pressure plate for my 08 Legacy GT. It's at 305 whp and 308TQ. It's my daily driver and doesn't get driven hard besides a fee pulls now and then in 2nd-4th. Thanks! (Trying to keep it simple and straight forward!)

Spec 2+ clutch kit. The pedal pressure is not much more then stock, yet the clutch will have much better holding force. I have little over 50,000 miles on mine and its doing great.

Like my last Spec 2+ it will make a little squeal noise every now and then when letting the clutch out in 1st gear some time, but that normal for the carbon Kevlar material.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I've got a stage 2 comp clutch and lwfw running 265hp 305tq, doesn't have a problem.

Was really rough while breaking in though. I did read some bad reviews on it, but mine was fine.

Clutch feel is much stiffer than stock, but still easier to drive while tuned than the oem clutch and tune.

Selling my southbend stage 3 daily with 12' wrx smfw flywheel if you are interested. 37k miles and still in great condition if you are interested. Also have TSK3 kit. PM me if you're interested.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

Archived