LegacyGT.com

No Power Memory Rear View Mirrors- Really?

Uwon

• I Donated
Hhhmm, toaster with eyesight, never have burnt toast ever again. They might be on to something.
As I said...
All their cars are at or near the bottom of the list in their respective categories for features, performance, and driving involvement. But hey, AWD and Eyesight, amirite?

I'm happy with my legacy not sure why you are here bashing the brand that this forum is dedicated to. I did say you were close to getting it right.... Not sure who taught you but didn't take more then a minute to teach the Americans I've met. For the record, they asked how to use it correctly.

Wuuuuuuut? Brand bashing? I'd say that is extremely over sensitive even for you Canadians. I simply said get a car that has all the features you want... by leaving Subaru. That's not bashing, that's not even dissing or making an affront upon Subaru, that's simply a factual statement that you should get what YOU want by buying a car that meets YOUR requirements. I'd say that's a pretty good idea, eh? :confused:

-Respectfully your loving neighbor to the Great White North, a Legacy GT Owner for 12 years

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Maybe bashing was a bit harsh. I just found it, I don't know, against the spirit of a community of enthusiasts of a specific brand to suggest the best version of a car would be a different brand entirely.*

I see what you're getting at I guess. But it's also not as black and white as that either. Never seen a perfect car, never heard of a car with no cons so moving to a different brand isn't a magical solution to get everything one would want.*

Not sure where you got the idea I was unhappy with my car. To suggest moving to a different brand as a solution.

I got the car I want. Just different regions got a better version of it. Would I rather a JDM/EDM version definitely. Some engine/trans combinations were never available in North America, but clearly a lot of people here still bought a subaru. Compromise on the reality of what's available.*

But its a bit more annoying to not even get the real USDM version in Canada. If the USDM is the watered down version of the JDM/EDM then the Canadian version is a watered down version of a watered down version.*

To be back on topic I think the point here is the OP, like I'm sure most sane people, is looking to purchase a car they think is right for them. If 98% of the car is what they want then sometimes have to live with missing some things. No reason we can't complain about it though. Hell, it sparked finding out the feature is coming in 2019.

For the record just cause I'm new to this forum and to my new legacy doesn't mean I'm new to subaru.*

:lol: I hear ya, it's not in the spirit at all... IF there was an enthusiast car still produced by SOA/SOC/B4. ;) But there's not even anything close to the LGT anymore, at all, and oh man once you look outside the Subbie box it's a whole new world (to quote a good friend of mine Aladdin, cause we're keeping it PG in here in case the mods threaten us for having any dialogue that's not to their strict standards of Subaru fellatio).

You sound like a battered husband in some ways, I mean that in the most caring way possible. "Just cause she's not perfect, doesn't mean I have to leave her." :lol: But seriously, it's ok to look. :) Most of us '05-'09 owners have now moved on and there's nothing wrong with your tastes growing up and not wanting to drive something that can't beat a Camry in 0-60 anymore. :lol: Remember when looking or being like a Camry was an insult? It's an insult to them now! :eek:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Archived