LegacyGT.com

What brand of oil?

You need a synthetic 0w20 per your owner's manual - but as long as you buy a brand name oil, you're good.

Brand name oil and changing it on time is more important than the minutiae of the additive packages.

That being said, after doing my own research on BITOG and other forums, I like Pennzoil Ultra Platinum the best, followed closely by Mobil 1. But I will bounce between these two based on mail-in rebates etc.

I suggest the OEM oil filter - but if you go aftermarket - make sure it meets or exceeds the bypass spec. Not many out there will.

You need a synthetic 0w20 per your owner's manual - but as long as you buy a brand name oil, you're good.

Brand name oil and changing it on time is more important than the minutiae of the additive packages.

That being said, after doing my own research on BITOG and other forums, I like Pennzoil Ultra Platinum the best, followed closely by Mobil 1. But I will bounce between these two based on mail-in rebates etc.

I suggest the OEM oil filter - but if you go aftermarket - make sure it meets or exceeds the bypass spec. Not many out there will.

appreciate it.. will try that oil.. yeah my friend just bought a vette said he did an oil change on it and used k&n filter and its horrible compared to the stock mopar one.

Archived