LegacyGT.com

Go Used or New 2018 3.6r

Awwww. :lol: Sensitive!!! I was being so nice and then he got personal. I was just summing up the definition of lying. Can we not use the dictionary on this site? :confused:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I will go used, let someone else eat that initial deprecation on the car... I got my car with 19K on it, paid it off in 1 year. did some subtle mods to it to improve handling and added a few things that actually give the car better appeal (upgraded Cluster, Ford OEM LED Fogs, 20mm rear sway bar, LED interior lighting and Subaru courtesy lights. Will drive car until it is dead...

to that guy that said he paid (leased his car) you didn't buy anything, you rented it... they don't call it fleecing for nothing.

I got nervous about the 2019 lineup not offering a 6 cylinder due to emissions and efficiency standards (hence the turbo 4 in the bigger new Ascent). I'm just not a fan of having a turbo on a car I plan to drive into the ground (my 01 Outback has 305K on it). I'm finally splurging and getting a six that I've long wanted.

I'll be sad if they offer the tungsten with black interior and a 3.6R though! THAT would have been a dream of mine but Subaru doesn't offer it in 2018.

You'll likely be disappointed as the 2019's won't have the new engine - they'll save it for the redesign. Color options likely won't change either. Which is a bummer, as I've always wanted the dark blue with black leather.

Archived