LegacyGT.com

WRX/Forester/other platform exhausts on a 5th gen?

I have less options for exhausts over here, and this being a 5th gen Legacy it's even worse.

I just saw a Greddy Evo3 midpipe/axleback for a VA WRX for sale. They look very similar (besides the quad exits of course).

Will it fit? I dont mind reworking the hangers if thats all to do, they look so similar.

Actually, most all the quad exit Subarus look identical from the Foresters to WRXs to our Legacies.

I'd like to understand which interchange whether drop in or with some work, so I pull the trigger when they come up for sale. Very doubtful I'll come across a Legacy-specific exhaust.

I have perrin axlebacks on my 3.6 from an 08 wrx sedan. they fit rather nicely without any tweaking. with some slight modification to one of the hangers at an exhaust shop, I got them fitting perfectly.c8588eab90df32eb0e5a717f096f44a4.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I ran across the 2015 STI exhaust fitment thread on Nasioc and a lot of 08 up exhausts fit with minimal to moderate work!

I hope the minimal diffrences of the 15+s dont make it harder to fit to 08s and by extension 5th gen Legacies.

Archived