LegacyGT.com

6th Gen owners....who are we??

Totally agree...Have a 1990 Mustang 5.0 7-up limited edition....Nice car around town with the top down but lousy driving on trips.....Had it for five years....If not for being part of Ford's 50th anniversary display at SEMA 2014 I would have gotten rid of it.....

Yup. Ford never built a Fox body Mustang, they farmed them all out to a contractor who cut the roofs off of sedans and performed the transformation. Mustang people have been known to call them "flexi-flyers" since the eighties. Miserable hack of a car. Even non-convert cars are known to benefit from the installation of subframe connectors and/or a roll cage.

- not married

- 2nd Subaru (recently traded in my 05 STI for a 16 Legacy)

- Subaru Ambassador

- United States Air Force

- haven’t done much to the new car but 35% tint, and upgrading all interior lights to LEDs

- 2015 Legacy 3.6R, venetian red pearl (love this color), approximately 43,000 miles

- 31, male with a career as a botanist and ecological restoration oversight. Past Chevrolet automotive technician.

- This is my first Subaru, but my family has had them for some time now.

Since I bought the car back in November (and lack of a garage to work in until I build one) I have not done much in terms of modifications. The only changes were pulling the LED reverse and plate lights from my Tacoma, and quickly ditched the factory tires for a set of Continental ExtremeContact DWS06. These tires have made a significant difference all-around. Window tint will be coming next, and working out the ideas for the rest of the minor mods.

32, Male,Technical Author. I'm single with no kids.

2016 2.5i Premium Crystal black.

No mods just trying to keep it clean and we'll maintained so I get a long service life from it. Can't afford mods and the mods also seem to have too many trade offs to want them. Besides the recent paint issues and the road noise and wind noise I love it.

This is my second Subaru. First was a 1999 Wagon that had bad karma and broke ALL the time.

Archived