LegacyGT.com

Outback bumper on a legacy

I know this has been done. I really like the look of this with a white legacy. I have a really cheap OB bumper here locally and I'm considering getting it except my legacy is green. Does anyone have a picture of a green legacy with an outback front bumper?

Thanks

Thinking of doing the same thing on my green wagon with the Outback bumper sitting in the garage. The problem is it didn't come with the built in fog lights and no one is selling a set very cheap. as for aesthetics, It's going to look the same as a green Outback but with the lower stance of the Legacy. I'm still tempted to throw it on there.

Not green but white w/ an outback bumper. Fog lights are easy to wire up independently on the oem switch. I run them as my daytime running lights.http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn151/cal71919/95%20Legacy%20lsi%20wagon/20150502_191914_zpsim8zygu3.jpg' alt='20150502_191914_zpsim8zygu3.jpg'>

I know this has been done. I really like the look of this with a white legacy. I have a really cheap OB bumper here locally and I'm considering getting it except my legacy is green. Does anyone have a picture of a green legacy with an outback front bumper?

Thanks

Just some things to note: You'll need the Styrofoam from the Outback for it to fit right. You'll need the bumper beam if you want the extra clips that the Outback bumper had to be available. This is a 1996 Legacy Outback Bumper on a 1999 Legacy L.

(apologies, this picture is upside down, click for correct orientation.)

IMG_7040.jpg

IMG_7041.jpeg

Not green but white w/ an outback bumper. Fog lights are easy to wire up independently on the oem switch. I run them as my daytime running lights.

As far as I know the 99 Legacy has the same bumper support, although I think I need the foam.

41243419351_af549aa884_z.jpg

Looks off on the non outback wagons.... Like it got punched in the face and got a fat lip haha.

Single color looks good though

Nah, it just has a big chin

Jay Leno approved!

http://static5.bornrichimages.com/cdn2/500/500/91/c/wp-content/uploads/s3/1/2012/01/13/1326453679_300x300.jpg

Archived