LegacyGT.com

Tokico HTS Adjustable Shocks on 2005 Legacy Wagon

The Yeti71

Hello all.

I came across a good set of Tokico HTS adjustable struts, and would like to use them to replace my worn out stockers. I found a very limited number of threads about them. Does anyone know if they will work with the OEM springs?

Thanks,

j.

Had them on my old BE legacy...the rears started to leak after 6 months w/ stock springs. The ride and handling was...interesting after that. As far as adjustability, it seemed it went from soft like OEM, to just a tad more stiff than a bilstein, so the range wasn't really that wide (which is the selling point for adjustable shocks).

Had them on my old BE legacy...the rears started to leak after 6 months w/ stock springs. The ride and handling was...interesting after that. As far as adjustability, it seemed it went from soft like OEM, to just a tad more stiff than a bilstein, so the range wasn't really that wide (which is the selling point for adjustable shocks).

Thanks for the reply. Where you using the OEM tophats for the front, or did you need different ones?

I ask simply because I have a wagon, so spacers were my concern.

I picked up the struts yesterday. They came with the top hats (Spec B) and STi pink springs for the fronts. The rears are stock sedan springs, and have the adjustment extenders.

My guess is not much is known about these since the response has been minimal ANNNND Tokico appears to be discontinuing them.

Anyway, I am hoping the OEM springs will work. If not, I will be looking for some wagon specific pinks for the rear.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Where are you in Colorado? I had these struts on my '05 wagon using the stock tophats and H&R springs, and the ride and stance were perfect (to me).

Looks nice.

I am in the West Arvada/Golden area.

j.

Archived