LegacyGT.com

Portland Auto show 2018

homegrwn97

The wifey liked it and it’s in the running for our new full sized car (along with the Volkswagen Atlas). Tons of interior room for sure, loved the captains seat design in the back with easy walk thru to the third row seat which would be great with our two kids. Interior was quite nice, not Luxo Audi nice but given the price seemed appropriate. The main thing that caught my eye, the engine looked to me mounted quite low in the engine bay, I mean really low which is nice for CG I would think. Because of this (and no hood scoop to feed the IC), there is a massive arching snorkus unit mounted to the underside of the hood to feed fresh air to the IC. No firm pricing on the car at the show...

The wifey liked it and it’s in the running for our new full sized car (along with the Volkswagen Atlas). Tons of interior room for sure, loved the captains seat design in the back with easy walk thru to the third row seat which would be great with our two kids. Interior was quite nice, not Luxo Audi nice but given the price seemed appropriate. The main thing that caught my eye, the engine looked to me mounted quite low in the engine bay, I mean really low which is nice for CG I would think. Because of this (and no hood scoop to feed the IC), there is a massive arching snorkus unit mounted to the underside of the hood to feed fresh air to the IC. No firm pricing on the car at the show...
Thanks for your input! We saw the Atlas at the seattle auto show end of last year. I liked it too but the MPGs were too low for us =/

Archived