LegacyGT.com

Bring my baby back!

Let's keep things on OT here, everyone. No need to turn this thread into a high school locker room flag pole contest. :)

subi_life: I only know of the 5EAT to 5/6MT swap being done successfully twice... meaning there's little, if any, information available out there. Look up the few swap threads out there for information regarding welding up a new crossmember and fitting the slave cylinder etc. Unfortunately, we probably cannot be of too much help here, as I only know of one or two members that have done it.

Cant say I wouldn't SCCA silver eagle my Outback if I had the chance.

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.

• 2 weeks later...

Reading through and cleaning up the thread it's apparent that a review of our Community Standards is in order:

General conduct:

1. Be respectful and civil to other members (this includes Admins, Mods, and Vendors), even if you disagree with them.
  2. Any unacceptable content (threads, posts, member names, avatars or subject lines containing profanity, sexually graphic, or offensive language, etc) can be edited, closed, or deleted.
  3. We do not allow harassing, threatening, racist, abusive, hateful, violent, demeaning or obscene language or behavior. This includes such behavior as 'thread jacking', 'griefing', 'bullying', or 'toolish' towards other members and staff.

These standards exist to promote dialogue and sharing of information across the site. We came up short of that in this thread.

Please review the community standards found here. Consider this a reminder/warning that they are enforced.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Someone already said only 2 people have successfully completed this so that means there’s only 2 threads available?!? And those two threads are tough to find and if they were found I bet it dosent tell you all the info needed to complete one of these swaps! I’m just tryna get all the correct info in one spot for me.. I’ll be recording every little step along the way as I go about it and posting on here for people to see.

Archived