LegacyGT.com

Budget 05 lgt

I like the headlights, I have been staying stagnant as I hear most mods will for some reason effect my autoX class... now that I have bought a UP/DP, seems autoX stock class is gone! I need to fix my peeling plastic chrome with the same idea you had...
Thanks. I just daily drive this car as it's got higher mileage. I also have a sti up pipe installed

Sent from my Z959 using Tapatalk

Welcome, have you tuned yet? Have you looked over the threads about reliability with the up pipe cat and the banjo bolt filters?

Like the overlays, I have the same ones and really like the headlights. I need to do something with mine, they yellowed again on me.

How were the springs, I have same set and haven't put them on.

I have been staying stagnant as I hear most mods will for some reason effect my autoX class... now that I have bought a UP/DP, seems autoX stock class is gone! I need to fix my peeling plastic chrome with the same idea you had...

I tend to not worry about classing. I have no illusions about actually being competitive with this car, so autocross is just an excuse/venue to have fun beating the snot out of my car. Just have fun with it.

At this point I have no idea what sort of classing my accord will end up in. I could probably get it back into STC if I put smaller wheels/less tire on it, but I'd rather just run it as is.

Welcome, have you tuned yet? Have you looked over the threads about reliability with the up pipe cat and the banjo bolt filters?

Like the overlays, I have the same ones and really like the headlights. I need to do something with mine, they yellowed again on me.

How were the springs, I have same set and haven't put them on.

I haven't tuned yet and not sure if I'm going to with the 220k mileage on it. Been driving it as is for about 15k. I was thinking of saving for a ej20y swap then tune. Springs are okay, a bit stiff but I'm not looking to dump money into this

Did you buy the JDM splitter and skirts or make them? Look super nice.
Bought front lip and made the side skirts. Told my lady that I wouldn't spend a lot of money into the lgt so alot of it was made with stuff laying around the house

If you get the chance, I'd say do a compression check and change the oil. Run stage 2 until it blows, that's allowing an opportunity for it to blow so you can "justify" the swap. *winky face*

See what I did there...

How did I justify a new down pipe? That damn p0420 of course haha

Lol great idea but don't have enough funds for it quite yet

Archived