LegacyGT.com

2018 LegacyGT.com Calendar

ChrisCrash

Hey guys, It's calendar time, get all the pretty pics of your cars out and let people vote!

I've made some changes to the rules this year to make a more inclusive calendar, there will be at least 50 photo winners!

Winners breakdown:

Front Cover Photo - Goes to #1 photo overall

11 Monthly Winners - winners get to choose their months in order of their gained votes (only one winner per month other than front and back cover winners)

1 Month for the Injured Reserve - send pics of your cars in repairs, on jackstands, etc... All "day" photos of that month will be cars in repair as well

Back Cover Photo - Goes to 1st choice after #1 photo winner overall

36+ holiday photos - each month will have 3, or possibly more, smaller photos on random holidays throughout the month. (multiple winners possible)

****RULES

If you're interested, submit a photo, but please try to follow the guidelines set forth by LatentWagen, DocHolladay23, and myself.

You may post as many pictures as you would like BUT ONLY ONE PER POST

Vote for your favorite picture(s) by Thanking the individual post

Photo Submission Concludes 12/5/17

Voting concludes 12/15/17

Winning photos must be submitted by 12/20. (If you have a lot of votes and will not be around to submit a photo on that day, submit one earlier)

-Photos must be highest resolution possible!!! preferably landscape but not panorama

-Photos will be emailed to me, all winners will be contacted on 12/15.

-Calendars are created using the Zazzle website and purchased at their prices

Additional criteria provided by Admin:

It's each member's call to display their license plates or not

Typical picture "stipulations" apply:

That is, each photo has to be your own photo(car),

not copyrighted by any photographer or archiving site without their permission to post,

and if there are other vehicles in the photo, the other owners have to provide permission to use it.

Photos/posts which violate any of these criteria, can and will be removed at any time.

If you have any questions at all please let me know! This is supposed to be a fun thing so if anyone has issues, just speak up or I'll assume everyones good with the game.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't know Zazzle could put photos on the individual days as well. Is that going to drive up the cost of the calendars?

I thought Zazzle did but I was mistaken, it is shutterfly, Im going to mock one up to get an idea of cost.

It appears that for a standard size wall calendar (2 sheets of 8.5x11) the price will be $25

and for the XLarge size calendar (2x 11x14) the price will be $35

It will be nearly half the price if I purchase 20 at once (12.95 and 22.95 repectively)

I'll continue to look for cheaper alternatives but those are right in line with the prices we paid last year.

I may be in the middle of the Pacific but I will still submit photos. Although having 3 of my car in the Calendar last year I will be limiting myself to only a couple posted and unless we are drastically short on photos to produce the calendar I'll be good with the top one making it. Now to go through my pics and make a decision.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Its hard to pick my top favorite pics to post for this year. This one is probably my favorite that I've ever taken so even though it has my old wheels its still gotta give it a shot.

31961971133_03a137e887_c.jpg

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Archived