LegacyGT.com

Dash Cluster Issues

Today I found out my Cluster of my 07 LGT is wonky AF. I drove to work fine, omw home I notice my Tach was not working and brake icon light in the cluster and ABS light were both on. The car drove fine otherwise, then after I picked up my son at school I started it up again and notice all those lights + cruise light, SI "S" mode light flashing, and the Speedometer not working, and vdc/traction control light was on.

Previously I did get an occurance like this but lasted just until I started the car the next morning. I guess I'll see how she responds in the morning.

Sooooo do the clusters comingly go bad on LGT's?? I've only had it 2 weeks and I couldnt find much specificly about lgt's cluster issues when I searched. I'll be checking the speedo semdor tomorrow at work and go from there.

Thanks in advance for any insight to known issues.

Here is a quick video of it. https://youtu.be/jZUPiO7xqRE

Abs is functions properly. And comms are fine when I try to read them. Wheel sensors are all reading fine. Steering angle and G-sensor are all zero'd and calibrated. I'm leaning towards a relay not powering up, or a faulty connector not supplying ignition power to the cluster and/or causing a fault, But that leaves me curious why my air con display isn't working as well.

• 3 years later...