LegacyGT.com

Who says girls don't know anything about cars?

mtorsani

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe this thread isn't locked yet!!?? Stephy you've lost your touch I'm afraid... :icon_tong

Im marrying the first girl i meet thats a crazier driver than me.

The sales chick I bought my LGT from drove like a frickin maniac!!! (Me being from the NYC area- that is a HUGE compliment :icon_bigg )

She "drove the car off the lot" before I took over for a test drive...She gunned it out of the driveway and nailed it into 2nd gear as we were turning the corner- enough to break the car loose for a second...she just stood on the gas and straightened the thing out....I was in LOVVE...not sure if it was with the CAR or HER!

Unfortunately she ended up having to go pickup MY car from another dealer since they didn't have the color/options I wanted...I'd be willing to bet she beat the PISS out of it on the way back...lol

As for Danika- she's cute but really doesn't do anything for me...I like more curves I guess...

Not my fault that no one wants to play with me anymore *sniff sniff* LOL

Ummmm did you say you liuke curves?????? Taheheheheheeh

I can't believe this thread isn't locked yet!!?? Stephy you've lost your touch I'm afraid... :icon_tong

The sales chick I bought my LGT from drove like a frickin maniac!!! (Me being from the NYC area- that is a HUGE compliment :icon_bigg )

She "drove the car off the lot" before I took over for a test drive...She gunned it out of the driveway and nailed it into 2nd gear as we were turning the corner- enough to break the car loose for a second...she just stood on the gas and straightened the thing out....I was in LOVVE...not sure if it was with the CAR or HER!

Unfortunately she ended up having to go pickup MY car from another dealer since they didn't have the color/options I wanted...I'd be willing to bet she beat the PISS out of it on the way back...lol

As for Danika- she's cute but really doesn't do anything for me...I like more curves I guess...

I'm crying and pissing my pants at this thread I just found......you guys are so f'n funny!!

And shut up pal.....I so did that with my maxima. Was pissed at a driver and wanted to burn some rubber in his face and accidentally threw it into reverse WOOPS!!

I'll warm up something for you in the kitchen, but it wont be food

Forgive me my mind is in the gutter. Is it gonna be on the kitchen table or on the butcher block with wheels? :icon_tong:munch:

"Remember..."MODDING is a HOBBY:icon_bigg, not a BAAAD HABIT";) .

Hmm.. sounds like fun.. who's bringing the cuffs.

i got those ones with the pink fuzzy sleeve on them. I dated this chick that liked being handcuffed. I put em on my roomates bed post and left them there for like 6 months. apparently his GF liked them to.

I cant stand being handcuffed, i flip everytime someone puts em on me.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

i got those ones with the pink fuzzy sleeve on them. I dated this chick that liked being handcuffed. I put em on my roomates bed post and left them there for like 6 months. apparently his GF liked them to.

I cant stand being handcuffed, i flip everytime someone puts em on me.

Can't take this. It is getting hot and heavy in here. I'm outta here.:icon_tong her for me :munch: .

"Remember..."MODDING is a HOBBY:icon_bigg, not a BAAAD HABIT";) .

Archived