LegacyGT.com

Who says girls don't know anything about cars?

mtorsani

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah, I'm infamous for my threads getting locked!! I gotta get a better rep *lol*

Ok... fail safe for you not getting threads locked...

*Acceptable words to use when you a female in a male dominated forum for the lyrically challenged* I will buy you a copy ;)

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

LOL ;O)

I was gonna make it one of the books for dummies... but that just sounded mean when I wrote it... So I had to think of a different ending ;)

It doesnt really matter what you say though... somehow it will turn just wrong... you could say "hi" and it would be quoted "Hi big boy... wanna ___" LOL

We love ya though ;)

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Time and place... ;) Or just a roadtrip and meet halfway :p You know you wanna drive the car... and they would look almost as sexy sitting next to eachother as... well ;) Leave that for imagination :dm:

you know, a wagon would be more versitile then a sedan

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

who wants to place a bet? I say this thread gets closed before the end of the night. Steph, your a naughty girl. :icon_bigg
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Awwwww, I love you guys too......your a great group of peeps and I'm glad Scansy got me to sign up here!

I was gonna make it one of the books for dummies... but that just sounded mean when I wrote it... So I had to think of a different ending ;)

It doesnt really matter what you say though... somehow it will turn just wrong... you could say "hi" and it would be quoted "Hi big boy... wanna ___" LOL

We love ya though ;)

Kiss it pal.....I'm not the only naughty one on here. You guys always seem to bring it to that no no level!!

LOL

no, but your a girl, so that makes you MORE naughty then us:icon_bigg

Oh boy here we go......just cuz im a chick jeesh! Told you at the beginning I can roll with the best of em. I just happen to be not so bad on my game *lol*

bet you do:icon_tong

Archived