LegacyGT.com

The designers at subaru did the wagon right...

with respect to using a different rear door than the sedan. Compare the beauty of the LGT wagon's window lines in my shamelessly stolen pic from Mach V Dan...

http://store1.yimg.com/I/fastwrx_1866_116716143

to that of the barf inducing lines of the ford taurus wagon...

http://photos.velocityjournal.com/images/stk/2003/fd2003tauruswagon01.jpg

Not that there is much there to save the taurus anyway.

Just some deep thoughts from a sedan owner.

Have you ever tried to climb into the rear seat of a Taurus with that stupid roofline? If you are 6"1" it is not fun! Has to be one of the worst designed cars of all time!

taurus owners are so icon_cool.gif

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/807000-807999/807211_9_full.jpg

:lol:

Watch your mouth, Vahkil. Without Wagons and Outbacks, there won't be anymore Subarus. These models kept them above the water even before your time.icon_biggrin.gif:)

Be thankful to those models.icon_tongue.gif

Touche. icon_cheesygrin.gif

is the door different, or is it just the window that's different?

You may be right.

no no no, wagon = sedan.

Neither is greater but soob managed to not make either suck.

Must agree with this one. It really depends on the look you are going for and what you want/need it for.

ONLY reason I got the sedan, i was tired of the "soccer mom" look of my Dodge Caravan... And all the harrassment from everyone about it. A wagon would have been just as bad, even if it does kick arse ;)

But either way you choose, they are both SEXY

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

is the door different, or is it just the window that's different?

I think the door is the same. I think the window is just barely different...

Here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/emulous/05%20Legacy%20GT%20LTD%20Wagon/side.jpg

http://diaperking.net/myleg4a.jpg

The roofline of the sedan starts to descend above the rear door glass, so the glass tapers downward at the upper rear corners, other than that I think they are darn close to identical.

You hear that jedi... your a milf... :lol:

How dare you call me a geezer and Jedi.......a milf. You should have seen him wear that Subaru chest plate.

Vahkil.........you are just a :icon_conf:trolls:

May the :icon_evil:wub: you.

"Remember..."MODDING is a HOBBY:icon_bigg, not a BAAAD HABIT";) .

Looking at the Sedan v/ Wagon.. looks to me like the only difference is the Glass in the rear doors. Instead of tapering for the Sedan roofline, it's straighter.

Oh yeah..

http://www.home.comcast.net./~tjc774/ls.jpg

I like big Butts and I cannot Lie!!!!!

http://www.home.comcast.net./~tjc774/34r.jpg

Must agree with this one. It really depends on the look you are going for and what you want/need it for.

ONLY reason I got the sedan, i was tired of the "soccer mom" look of my Dodge Caravan... And all the harrassment from everyone about it. A wagon would have been just as bad, even if it does kick arse ;)

But either way you choose, they are both SEXY

I got my LGT as a sedan because the last two cars I drove were...

ford taurus wagons (thanks dad!)

I compliment the LGT wagon and now I'm the devil.

Awesome.

You do not compliment your wife or your girlfriend by comparing her with an ugly and fat woman.:icon_neut

"Remember..."MODDING is a HOBBY:icon_bigg, not a BAAAD HABIT";) .

Wagons are for people who are:

1. smarter enough not to buy an SUV just because and don't need the true benefits of an SUV (yes i said "smarter enough" damn it! Got a problem with it come see me!)

2. Want to buy a Subaru but need fold down rear seats. Can I please get fold down seats in my next Legacy? PUHLEASE!!!!

3. are 100% subscribers to form follows function

4. Would rather be in a sedan but they have kids, dogs, and/or mother inlaws that need to be put outback. (yes that was a pun. If you've got a problem with it...come see me!)

All in all...The sedan is still the S3X4Y! and the Wagons are the old farts, the young who are forced to be old farts, and the old farts at heart :D

GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT COME SEE ME!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guest *Jedimaster*
Wagons are for people who are:

1. smarter enough not to buy an SUV just because and don't need the true benefits of an SUV (yes i said "smarter enough" damn it! Got a problem with it come see me!)

2. Want to buy a Subaru but need fold down rear seats. Can I please get fold down seats in my next Legacy? PUHLEASE!!!!

3. are 100% subscribers to form follows function

4. Would rather be in a sedan but they have kids, dogs, and/or mother inlaws that need to be put outback. (yes that was a pun. If you've got a problem with it...come see me!)

All in all...The sedan is still the S3X4Y! and the Wagons are the old farts, the young who are forced to be old farts, and the old farts at heart :D

Nice :lol:

My wagon contained, besides myself, 4 ladies for a luncheon date to say goodbye to a coworker who is moving on- none of this involved the rear 1/4 of the car :D

the trunk of the sedan isn't that sexy, sorry. I mean, it's not bad, but the camry comparisons should clear the situation up.

some people have preconceived notions about wagons, and that's fine. they make both. But, for those who don't feel like their manhood or virility is challenged by driving a wagon, it's far more practical, and not significantly different in styling. Those who don't need the fold down seats or ability to carry large objects can pick the sedan if they prefer the styling.

oh, and those who want manual transmissions :icon_frow

Where do I come see you?

You do not compliment your wife or your girlfriend by comparing her with an ugly and fat woman.:icon_neut

Seriously man. I'm going to have to start shotgun spraying my sarcastic posts with emoticons for your sake.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Seriously man. I'm going to have to start shotgun spraying my sarcastic posts with emoticons for your sake.

:lol:

Make sure you load it with rock salt- the sand seems to, um, well you know :D

I think the roof rails are a pretty good compromise. They're there if you need them and if you don't at least you don't have the noise and mileage hit of a full blown rack (pretty common on most wagons and SUVs).

Archived