LegacyGT.com

Who's got the most mileage on their 05 Legacy?

I sure as hell don't have the most miles, but i know i have the least. I got my car in late july 05 and i just broke 2500 miles. Those are 2500 hard driven miles though :p

I have you beat. I'm a few miles short of 1600, and I bought it in August 05. It was delivered with 380 miles on the clock.

I drive a company car to and from work, hence the low mileage.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
July 05'.................38,9xx Miles............i dont want to hear it.

Holy shnikeys bat man!! WTF do you do for a living? Thats 325 miles a day!! 7 days a week!!! thats like driving From New Hampshire to the washington DC every day!!

2800 miles. yeah I live 3 miles from work.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Holy shnikeys bat man!! WTF do you do for a living? Thats 325 miles a day!! 7 days a week!!! thats like driving From New Hampshire to the washington DC every day!!

That works out to over 115,000 miles/year. Truck driver mileage. And figuring a five day work week, that's 38900mi/80 days = 486 miles. 486 miles/8 hours = 60 mph. So, eight hours/day @ 60 mph sure ≠ much on-site productivity time. I also hope that the dude has a better vehicle expense reimbursement package than I do, because if not, then he works to drive, rather than vice-versa.

I have this vision of a boss saying: "drive to Nebraska, and call me when you get there". Then, "okay, you're in Nebraska? Turn your ass around and get back here for another assignment!"

got mine in oct 2004 & I got roughly 35k miles on it. Glad to see I'm not the only one racking up the miles
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

miles really dont mean too much, it's how hard the miles are.. imagine a race car at 500 miles vs a daily driver/easy commute at 500 miles.. I am sure the race car is really getting the REAL beating..

the next question is:

"how many of those miles see the redline?" haha

Keefe

Archived