LegacyGT.com

Parts swap from Legacy GT to 2.5i base

Many suspension-related parts, brakes, wheels, may be compatible. As would many if not most cosmetic parts.

Since you're posting this in the Technical-->N/A subforum, I would think you might be asking about engine.

If so, depending on what you want, it's a huge undertaking, and parts (that matter) are not interchangeable without a significant investment and lots of extra work. Alternator, A/C compressor, and other auxiliary systems may actually be the exact same part number on either model, thus can be swapped.

I'm wanting to start building on my Legacy 2.5i and I'm just curious if you're able to swap parts between a GT and the base model 2.5i?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.

Essentially all parts CAN be swapped over but you have to plan out what you want to swap first then see if you really have the coin, time and/or space to deal with that type of project. Suspension is easy that bolts in the same but a EJ255 not so much.

If you are doing suspension and interior you wont have too much in the way of hurdles. If you want the radio skip it and go with a aftermarket unit.

Archived