LegacyGT.com

test

Max Capacity

I'm learning how to embed photo's on this site, instead of using photobucket.

I'll delete the picture soon... or have one of the MOD's do it.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Uploading to the site is not that difficult. Just have to make sure it's the right file type and MB. If the MB is too large than use Paint to adjust the size down. I do it all the time. Takes all of 2 mins or less.
My wife's balls are delicious.

here and ready to work, sir.

But why don't you upload to the site server?

I think I tired that a while ago and didn't have an luck doing that.

Uploading to the site is not that difficult. Just have to make sure it's the right file type and MB. If the MB is too large than use Paint to adjust the size down. I do it all the time. Takes all of 2 mins or less.

I'm not a IT/computer guy and have no idea what MB means.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Just clicked and dragged this from my documents into my "bookmarked" sigmafour file. So copy/paste isn't needed for that.That was easy, thanks sigmafour.

http://www.sigmafour.net/maxcapacity/oldcylinder.JPG

Now that I'm at work and used your site I can see the photo's I've posted.

Life is good.

:)

Only problem is now, works firewall blocks your site...oh well, I can live with that. Someday I should trade in my flip phone for a smart phone...

here and ready to work, sir.

But why don't you upload to the site server?

It would be nice if the server could accommodate pics in the size that mobil devices capture them.

I'm sure if -ttide- looked at his analytics he'd see the majority of users are on mobil devices.

Now fix my 1st world problem or I'll report your post, scumtrash!

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

see... he can do that and it works. All said and done, that's easier than the way the upload works on this site.

This is a working solution only for as long as your server stays up and you keep your domain. Also, don't get hit by a bus. :p

Archived