LegacyGT.com

Oh Gawd Not Another Pricing Thread From Me

twisted

Ok so here's what i'm being offered

28000 even for either of the 2 cars mentioned below.

Thats excluding Tax (6 % on 14000 because of my trade) and $100 for plates

Either

06 SWP LGT LTD with Taupe interior

5 spd with Short throw, sub/amp, autodim, perimeter alarm

(no spoiler)

OR

06 Garnet red LGT LTD with black interior

5MT spoiler, sub/amp, autodim, perimeter alarm, floor mats

(no short throw)

I wont go for $1000 rebate but the 3.9% APR instead

Also my trade is 02 LGT LTD Silver 5MT with 40K miles

Leather, heated seats, 6 cd changer, spoiler

I know that the price on the 06 are high but they will give me $14000 for my trade. (i come out with 2K ahead at that price which i will use as down payment)

Anyone wanna comment on if i'm getting the short end of the stick?

Thx

you checked blue book on your trade in? that'll give you some idea if you are getting shafted
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

well its an 06 and i'm not very certain on wht prices others are getting and as i said i come 2000 ahead on the trade (kbb is 11800 while they offering me 14000 and i owe 12000)

So i'm not getting a great discount on the car itself but 2k on the trade will go towards the purchase price bringing it from 28K to 26K and then 6% tax on 14K ($840 + $100 for plates)

Total financed would be 27K at 3.9 %APR for 63 months making it $475 / month

TOO MUCH???

Why don't you just sell it on your own? Seems you have had enough time with how long you've been talking about buying one you would end up ahead of course and that would always be your best option. Is there a reason you are not doing this?

Why don't you just sell it on your own? Seems you have had enough time with how long you've been talking about buying one you would end up ahead of course and that would always be your best option. Is there a reason you are not doing this?

good point ...has crossed my mind...but its just easier to trade in....

...i dont have to show car around and wait on it ..if and when i decide to buy new (when i get the right deal) then its at my discretion when i want the transaction to happen. If i were to sell the car tomorrow i have to buy a new one rightaway

No need of cashiers checks mailed and lien releases and all that crap....

plus the whole tax thing kinda evens it out as well.....i may make a bit more on private sale but then i'll be paying 6% tax on full purchase price of new car = ($1600 as opposed to $800 now)

thats wierd... dealers usually try to steal your car. not give you more then its worth.. how else are they gonna make profit from it when they put it back on the lot. the avg $ amount a dealer puts into a used car before they put it on the lot is like 750 bux. its weird how their going to give to 2k its kbb trade in value. they must really want your car.

Archived