LegacyGT.com

Any interest in weight reduction 05-09 LGT owners!??

Greetings lgt.com. this flatirons tuning video had me at hello. Our cars are heavy and we would definitely benefit in some weight reduction.

I contacted Michael @ Oswald Performance to see if they can produce this for us 4th gen owners if there is enough interest. All he needs is a local Tuscon, AZ owner to swing by to take measurements. Anyone know someone in that area willing to go in for measurements? Or if anyone knows if its same dimensions as wrx/sti? If all goes accordingly we can get groupbuy pricing

Thanks. Hope this is in right forum section

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

Clicked on the youtube vid of a guy standing in front of a WRX on a lift with front bumper removed.

rolled over the vid timeline thumbnails to see if I can figure out what he's selling. Still not sure. 4.17 video=aintnobodygottimefodat

Aluminum bumper rebar? Give me the skinny in 25 words or less.

Clicked on the youtube vid of a guy standing in front of a WRX on a lift with front bumper removed.

rolled over the vid timeline thumbnails to see if I can figure out what he's selling. Still not sure. 4.17 video=aintnobodygottimefodat

https://www.oswaldperformance.com/products/gd-front-subframe?variant=1146508000

^ This for BL/BP chassis

Lightweight bumper reinforcements, what I'm interested in is the subframe replacement! Last square piece

We don't even have the thing this replaces on the earlier imprezas. I think the only thing they could make for us would be the bumper beams.

That said this would likely bolt up as is. May not work with the skin though.

Lightweight bumper beams for front and rear...my apologies. I been meaning to update this. Subframe would be a great addition but i would think just the beams. Anyone in the Tuscon AZ area willing to let Oswald Performance take a look at our car? Shave off 20lbs for just one beam is a nice weight reduction lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

It would be nice to get Oswald to pick up this project, and bring it to market:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/different-trailer-hitch-option-204538.html?t=204538&highlight=Hitch

Understood that it isn’t their typical product, but if we knew how many they needed to sell to make it we could find out if we have enough people.

Archived