LegacyGT.com

DAMD side skirts

Can anyone here confirm (besides me) that these flip around for either side. Hence, the mold is the same for both sides, but created in a way that it is a universal piece (left/right)? I've owned a total of 3 sets...all the same. You flip one side and mount it.

I ask because mikeyvt thinks I scammed him or something, and I'm trying to clear it up. I had these on my ride for over a year.

Edit: By the way, for anyone paying attention, we're giving his set away for free, since he doesn't want them, I don't need them, and I'm giving him a refund regardless...so if you want them, hit him up and you just pay for shipping :)

If they work and you swear it id give it a shot lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'LL TAKE THEM......

if they' re still on the "Market"

shipping to 8181 edison H1J 1S9.. :)

Pm'd on shipping quote

If they work and you swear it id give it a shot lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If Spiderman doesn't pick them up your next in line.

if you were to put this drivers side on the passenger side the "flare" would be at the front of the car which is wrong or if you flipped it over it would be pointing downward which is also wrong. theyre definitely side specific

No, you flip it upside down. Flare is still on the rear. Doesn't matter now anyway. *sniffles*

I've been trying to make heads or tails of this from post #1 to #31.. I've never seen side skirts with a flare that are not "side specific".

I want to want these so bad..

Ah yes the unicorn side skirts! We haven't either! :eek:

I've been trying to make heads or tails of this from post #1 to #31.. I've never seen side skirts with a flare that are not "side specific".

I want to want these so bad..

my point exactly HAHA mine are 110% side specific...the bottoms are flat so there is only one way for them to go

Archived